This course offers expertise on biochemistry and technology required to interpret structure and functions of the yeast cell. It is mainly directed at beginners in the yeast industry.
Seminars are accompanied by practice sessions.
- Microbiological basics of yeast production
- Biotechnological basics of yeast production
- Creating fermentation balance sheets
- Running fermentations in our pilot plant, process control
- Practical work in quality control laboratories
The course lasts one week.
Contents and course length may be adjusted to reflect your preference, and we will gladly assist when booking hotel accommodation.
The next basic course will take place from 16.-20./21.09.2019. Following the basic course, there is the possibility of a joint visit to the Messe Südback in Stuttgart.
Further details can be found in our seminar flyer. Atumn Basic Yeast Seminarflyer 2019