Information and documentation on developments in yeast technology
Current scientific studies into yeasts include system biology, food and non-food-applications.
The food processing industry continuously develops new products, using baker’s yeast and yeast extracts.
For its members, VH provides current information on yeast-, products and technology developments, like
- Reviews of patent applications and scientific literature
- By publishing its quarterly “VH-Report“ and maintaining a web-site database
- Biannual yeast quality statistics (for full members)
The VH report provides you with comprehensive information on developments in yeast technology. It is a specialised literature survey covering something like 50 journals.
Article abstracts and keywords are categorised under 31 different sections, as listed in our “Index of Contents”.
Please contact us should you require more detailed information. If requested, we can provide you the full article. A copy fee will be payable. A large number of articles are available for free, by the way.
VH report in Refworks
Since 2011, VH report article abstracts are accessible by “Refworks”, a bibliographic, web based data base . Using “Guest access“,VH report issues Nos 72 to 79 and following may be studied and printed.
Your benefits as a registered user at a glance:
- Access to all published VH reports (from issue No 72)
- Individual search, sort and survey of all issues employing parameters like journal, author, publishing data, etc.
- Saving on paper and print outs
Please contact us for registration and access to the “VH report in refworks”.