This course offers expertise on biochemistry and technology required to interpret structure and functions of the yeast cell. It is mainly directed at beginners in the yeast industry.
Seminars are accompanied by practice sessions.
- Microbiological basis of yeast production
- Biotechnological basis of yeast production
- Creating fermentation balance sheets
- Running fermentations in our pilot plant, process control
- Practical work in quality control laboratories
The course lasts 2-4 weeks. Contents and course length may be adjusted to reflect your preference, and we will gladly assist when booking hotel accommodation.